Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yes, story time continues


It is closing in on the end of the year. The last night of 2008. Whatever you are doing tonight - be safe. When we wake in the morning it will be a new year - washed, clean, and ready for living.


So how appropriate for our Story Time today to be dedicated to "Believe" - I called these pages "Sisterhood." I love my angel girl and also enjoy using the pen nibs that I dip in ink. I did relish this page and especially after the darkness of the "Lost Downstairs" page.



You can see how intense the red really was. The Seize The Day - stands out. Not much more to say on these. Can you locate the old woman in the layout?



Have a great celebration tonight. I will be at the Casa Rio in San Antonio on the River Walk.


HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

No comments: