Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cleaning My Honeysuckle Breeze

Life is winding down from all the flurry of this past weekend - in fact this whole past month. It is a nice feeling. So far this week, I have played tennis once and worked out twice with James. Tonight I started cleaning up the chaos of the Xmas Card venture.


I have Christmas stamps to put up for another year. I love my Christmas stamps and usually buy a new one each year to use. I now should sort through them and give some away so someone else can enjoy them.


I now want to move on and start creating again. Two parties to go to on Friday and Saturday evenings, and then a week off! OH boy - I want to start Loren's Stage Door album, create a few more Rolodex cards - I have some images already printed out of the Stanley Hotel - Stephen King Lives! I have also started working on the January page of the Neglected Murderess calendar. Here she is "naked" so to speak. Yes, you will see the finished page by January 1 when it gets hung! The calendar, that is, not Natasha.

Now I need to see if I can find a tennis partner for tennis tomorrow night - my singles partner just cancelled. It is that time of the year and we are all busy. I may just enjoy a Thursday night at home. No Survivor - OH NO. However, I am happy Bob, the teacher from Maine, won the million dollars. It was a good ending to the season last Sunday night.


OK, kiddies -- breathe, take time for yourself, enjoy a bubble bath, eat chocolate, have a great cup of tea. This is the season to enjoy - not to stress (you know I am saying this after all the Christmas cards and Christmas packages are wrapped) - - - it is now time to create. However, I am looking forward to the Holiday party on Friday night since I will once again get to play with Patricia and Loren!

Oh by the way, I just ordered a publication from Stampington & Company called Somerset in Love. This usually would not be something I would look twice at -- but check it out. It is eye candy for the artist and oh so beautiful. Enjoy viewing at Stampington & Company.

No comments: