Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pulling Out Old Projects Not Quite Done


A resolution I always make is that I will finish projects that I have been working on. I will finish cross-stitches I have started and not yet finished even after years... and years. Seems I am always making these resolutions but not accomplishing much.



Well I finally pulled out a recipe book I have worked on for a year now. I do love it and have way too much fun working on it now and then. Throwing recipes into a bin ready to put in the little book. Far too many recipes for such a little book.


The page with the Goya Bean can recipes is called "Goddess" -- she is such a goddess you have to admit... Stickles makes all things right in the world.




I had fun doing the background pages on this book. Some looks like my grandmother's kitchen wall paper and maybe even some apartments I lived in many many years ago. You notice my WWI guy showed back up for split pea and ham.


It seems only befitting that I end with the image of "Head Chef" especially since I am getting ready tonight for TOP CHEF! Yea... I so love Tom - you bald headed wonder chef! I can't decide if I really like the two "European" chefs on the show or not..... Yes, they can certainly cook well. I haven't picked a winner yet. It should be an interesting one since it is located in New York City. I have to admit that I so love Top Chef so much more than Hell's Kitchen. I call them Uptown versus Trailer Park. If you have seen the shows, you can select yourself who is in the Trailer Park! Enjoy your evening.

No comments: