Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Script for Monday -- RIP

Well, the pink camera kind-of bit the dust today. It kept kind-of turning itself off at the office today and there was no way I could take it to San Antonio and take the photos I need to take of the board meeting with it having "issues." I'm sure me hammering it had nothing to do with it. See the lens, you can't tell I hit it a few times with the hammer.....




Just wanted you to be able to view her - she is not totally dead - and I will still be able to use her in a pinch. But I just can't take a chance. Damn you Natasha. (see a previous post)..... Natasha did this. I know the murderess did it..... Look at those eyes. OK, I'm done ranting.


Now I would like to introduce you to Miss Black - you know your Basic-Black-kind-of-gal.... here she is. Yes, she is stunning in her own right and is just a little newer and slimmer version of Ms. Pink. (Don't tell Miss Black that I asked if they had a pink one and they were all sold out all over town - I thought they were bringing me a silver one and was so pleasantly surprised when I saw the black one! - COOL.)



That's all I had to say..... Need to pack a few more things in anticipation of San Antonio! Hee Haw, this Cowgirl is ready to go rope them cowboys. Hee Haw, giddy up and out-of-my-way. See you soon.

No comments: