Thursday, December 4, 2008

Apple Pie in Honeysuckle Breeze


WOW, got two pages done in my recipe book. I found this recipe for English Apple Pie on Angela's Cartwright blog. Speaking of Angela, she also has the "Piper" pendant back in her Etsy shop along with some "shadow" pendants -- very interesting. You should take a peek.



Anyway, the Apple Pie sounds yummy and it is appropriate (not sure why but it sounds good) since Top Chef was on last night and I have not had a chance to watch it yet...... and may not until Friday. I play tennis tonight and Survivor is on along with CSI and so all of this makes a "short" night. I had to do this apple page "twice." The first time I used the tags in an accordion fold and placed the apple cut outs on each page -- BUT -- when I put it all together it was to bulky for the book especially with the apple cookie cutter on the other page. SO, I took the tags apart, took the apples off each one and glued in a different arrangement in the book.

I am happy to be working on this book again and will add more using some of my favorite paper by Graphic 45. I used one of the "cherry" squares in the right had corner of the page above. I love the clip of the gal and will have to figure out how to use her in the book.



Have a good day. Mine will be busy today since I am preparing a board book to be mailed out on Monday! OH NO..... busy busy. I just love the rush of pressure, don't you? I think I will wear "Piper" to work....... hi ho hi ho its off to work i go.......

No comments: