Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner was fun and festive


Dinner was great. I was stuffed. Oliver was stuffed. Larcy and Phil stuffed! I put all the weight back on I might have lost on Thursday/Friday. But it was a fun evening and I loved all my gifts. Got a great photo of Oliver.... will show it to you some day.

Before they came over I did manage to get most of the Christmas cards finished. Will put in the mail on Monday. I am in a pretty good space. Got almost all done I needed to. Have one more gift to finish up - really two - it is for the same family and then I will coast into the Christmas week.

This coming week I have to work out with James three times which will probably be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. He made me trade my Friday in (remember I refused to do squats) for a day this week. The evil trainer and I even give him a gift at Christmas. Do tell. Will also play tennis two times this week -- Monday and Thursday. I have a great week ahead.

Later on today I am attending a play with Patricia, Loren, and their aunt Pat! We are going to go see Anne of Green Gables. We start with lunch and then off to the play. This has been a festive season so far.


Oliver was in prime form especially after dinner. Of course, he got to taste the cooked carrots, celery, and a little pork. He was then a very very frisky boy. He hid his little bones all around the condo and even found some he had stuck away last summer. He loved his doggie cookies which he hid and then found later and decided it had aged enough for him to eat. Oh to be a pup in these two households. Heaven couldn't look any better than this......


I have to admit something to you, my dear friends, I might have to call CSI. Oh the carnage, oh the damage, oh the --- OK enough of the drama. I am going to have to fix one of Oliver's toys. Yes, he got carried away - or his daddy did - not sure who the trasher was here - but it was one of them..... I guess on this note the only thing to say is, Ho Ho HOOOOO, where's Tiny Tim when you need him to close us out in a little Xmas ditty.....

No comments: