Saturday, August 22, 2009

Still Saturday in the Breeze


Just thought I would update you on this day. WHAT, two posts in one day. Oh wow. Oliver is once again napping on the workspace here while I yawn. I have him for a few hours today while Phil and Larcy run some errands. Now, I did get the new shelf up and loaded all of my stamp pads on it. I swore up and down i would not show you the "before" photo but it really shows the work I've accomplished today. All of this was done before lunch.... between 7:30am-11:00am. Yup, this is called uncontrolled CHAOS. I do work in chaos but not this much that is why I had to get it cleaned.....

I can't stand to even look at here .... so let us go the the AFTER photos:

Here is the new shelf with all of the stamp pads:


I also went searching in the trash this afternoon for a "rice" bag I saw yesterday. Needed some of the burlap but the bees were busy on it. It had trash in it and they were trying to get too it. But today I managed to get to it and cut little pieces of it off the "clean" parts.

I really love these bags in the grocery store. They are wonderful but I would never eat that much rice. Not sure what I will use the burlap for but I couldn't pass up the little bits.... They had to dry because of all of the rain last night.
Speaking of trash, I found a wonderful bit of a broken CD in the parking lot and used it on the birthday card I literally whipped up for Larcy while cleaning. The colors on the CD worked. Found the stamped image amid the clutter, sewed the background paper onto cover stock and we were done! Headed to a dinner and a play in a few hours. Back to more cleaning up here in the ROOM....

1 comment:

Debby said...

LOL...The card is great and good to see you are recycling...hehehe...
Love the new shelf, good for you.
Oliver looks content...
Debby