Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love and Scandals -- why not?




Here in the Breeze we are getting a little excited about our upcoming time-off from the job. Oh boy, oh boy....... Wednesday is the first day and I'm pumped. During the two weeks, time will be taken to travel to NYC to see a few shows (Wicked and Jersey Boys), go to a favorite restaurant (Gotham Bar & Grill), and, of course, a favorite stamp store, The Ink Pad. Did a similar trip two years ago and even got the Rainbow Grill in that trip. Expensive but worth it.
I also plan to do the usual things on my time off in August - clean the chaos in the craft room. Yup, gone back to chaos again but such atmosphere.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Today, got my tennis game in this morning with my mixed doubles partner. He runs me hard in singles. He thinks I need to run. He thinks I need to work on my game. He thinks - at times I don't think so and tell him so in the middle of a game.....

Did get one more "image" page finished in the Gratitude Journal. Those blank pages between the 30-day writing are filling up one by one.


I used an image from the digital sheet from Jeanette Janson titled "Melancholy Collage Sheet." Wanted to match the look to the opposite page I showed you a while back:


I used the "Love & scandal are the best sweeteners of Tea" from Stampington & Company. I have used the stamp especially in my Marie Antoinette booklets. Fits well with her story. Also added net corners on the two outside page corners:


Need to get a few chores done before I face my long two-day week..... oh boy....

No comments: