Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun Stuff in the Mail in the Breeze


It is so much fun when you come home and the dear postman has left you some goodies! I am such a sucker for Stampington Postscript. They are really enablers for me. They let me buy stuff. They show stuff I want. I hate them. Yes, my nose is growing.


I am like so in love with these stamps. I am such a sucker for chickens and roosters and recipe stuff. Yes, I promise you I will use it this week. I promise.


And the papers are from TJ Designs, Poultry Party Collage Pack, "ephemera reproductions created for custom artwork." They are beautiful.



The next craftchix weekend will be in November and we are all signing up to do swaps: ATCs, Christmas Ornaments, and your favorite Recipe Card. Guess you know what images I'm gonna use for my recipe cards, huh? We will see. I also love old cookbooks and end up on ebay buying old ones. I received two in the mail a month ago and look at the finds sitting inside the cookbooks. I love the old ads, the "stamps." OK, enough rambling, I need to run and go play team tennis tonight, looks like we won't get rain and will be able to play. You all have a good evening while I am pounding away at tennis balls.




1 comment:

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Wonderful Poultry thing going on here ;)
BTW, so glad you had a heart tune up, you certainly are frisky !!!
great fun catching up with you here M