Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of really sleeping LATE in the Breeze


Oh my word, 9 am came really early this morning. 9 am! WOW, and then my boss calls to see if I'm up.... uh? up? You see, usually by 9am, I would be dressed and headed out the front door to play tennis or something. A few cups of coffee later and here I am. I will digress here and tell you about the birthday lunch with Larcy, Oliver, and Phil last Saturday. One of Larcy's gift was a wee little stapler that looks an awful lotz like Oliver. When she started LOL, I knew something was wrong.....very wrong. She had already purchased three of the staplers at the Paper Source: one for her, one for Phil, and one for me for Xmas. That is now FOUR staplers between the three of us. Well, she gave me her stapler for my Xmas gift and was going to take the other one to the office. How funny is that.... ahhhhhh, great minds.


Last night stayed up for no reason other than to get the second page of the two page spread done in the Gratitude Journal. I am seeing that I am having less and less of a problem working on "top" the "journal" page and covering some of it up. It doesn't matter what the words say to me, the fact is I recorded them that day on things I was grateful for....New concept in my mind. The final two page spread looks like this:


Once again the images on the second page are from Charming Sam Studio. I would leave you a link but, believe it or not, I can't find the digital sheets on her web site anymore. Too bad. I will keep looking. I love the gal below and I cut out each of the letters spelling Venice.... each one while watching the season finale of The Closer last night.



Used some rubons. These specific ones are from Basic Grey and I love them.....

I need to literally go get ready for cardio tennis. Will be ruthless and not many will be out. Will tell you all about the Rolodex Cards I received in the mail if I survive the cardio stuff!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Your journal is coming right along, such a great idea and it is going to be so special when complete. Oh my gosh, I love the stapler...it is so Oliverish...hehehe..
hugs,
debby