Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Rolodex is beautifying the Breeze


Yes, I think I made up a new word (or not, it is not coming up on the spell check as wrong) -- "beautifying" - it means in my speak to make beautiful and radiate beauty. I love my Rolodex especially with the new cards I received this week. Over at PaperWhimsy, I am participating in a swap. This is my only swap and I am having such fun. I was introduced to this site by the wonderful *~*Patty over at the Magpie's Nest. If you have not visited her blog, you should. Love her art work, love her philosophy about life, love her tea posts like today! Anyway, I digressed as usual again. (*head bowed*) You all have been privy to the Rolodex cards I made within the last few weeks. And now here are the ones I received....

The first two are the front sides of the cards from Heather (R) and Cat (D).


And the back sides:

The next two I received are from Angie (E) and MsChristy (I):


And the back sides:

I love the quote on the back of Christine's: "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein. Thank you ladies for beautifying my Honeysuckle world. And now to the next item of business -- one really really blank page in the Gratitude Journal (this staycation is wonderful - however, it was really hot playing cardio tennis from 12:30-2:00 today. WOW and it was only 84 degrees):


1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh, aren't they fun!!!! It looks awesome and I love the cards you received..Bleck!!! I didn't have time to fit this round in, maybe next time.
You are right about Patty's blog, gorgeous work over there. I never have enough time to visit everyone, but one of these days I will..