Saturday, August 15, 2009

Peachy in the Honeysuckles


Yes, life is just coming up peaches.... or it is just peachy..... this rave is all about Magpie's Nest and the beautiful peaches she showed yesterday...... Naughty, naughty.... yes, I had to go right out and buy some after tennis today. And I had one... a white peach. OK, I am now hungry and want to go fix dinner..... and afterwards, peach cobbler. Patty you are such an enabler. And it all started with your yearning for peaches with fuzz?

Cardio tennis was pretty good today - hot and sweaty - hmmm must mean it was good. My trainer is such a sick sick sick person. Yes, he is. If you don't run, he says words about you that you don't like and he stands far enough away so you can't hit him with your racket.

OK, enough of that. I did get my next PaperWhimsy Hilda Conkling Poetry Challenge done! It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Her poem (I chuckle) is called "Waking the Moths." When I first read the title quickly, I read, "Walking the Moths" and couldn't figure how to get leashes around their little necks. OK, I know I'm a sick puppy but I can be at my age. Read in here - sitting at computer with evil grin....

I took words from the poem and put them on the image page.


This is the first time in a while I went back to printing the challenge images on a dictionary page. Forgot how fun it was to work with.


The poem page turned out fun.... but I still think it should read, "Walking the Moths."



Have a good evening - I get to watch some more tennis this evening.... and who knows maybe a sci-fi flick! Life is peachy....

1 comment:

Terri said...

Marlynn, I really do like the way you did this. It is fresh! I love the background behind your whimsy girl.