Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rolodex cards Finished in the Breeze!

Yes, I finally finished the back sides of the four Rolodex cards I will be sending off to my PaperWhimsy friends. Today has been busy with cardio tennis at 8 am this morning. Got laundry done and the cards. Will start on the my dear Edward Gorey August calendar page after I post this one.

The backs went pretty fast. My favorite - I think is this yellow one which is the back side of Tea Time:



I used a PaperWhimsy digi sheet printed on a transparency. Before I laid it down I put the dictionary page for tea time underneath. I like the way it came out. The next is the back side of RSVP (Remember all of the front sides have their own posts earlier this week):


I used a page from the dictionary and covered the back of the card with a velum PaperWhimsy digi sheet. Added an English stamp and it was done. The next card is the backside of Merci:


On this one, since love the lime green so much, I added a copy of an old letter, a flower, a dictionary page and she was finished. The last one is the backside of the Amie (Girlfriend) card:


I had a les amie stamp from Stamington which went with this card. I used the English dictionary page for girlfriend. I love the velvet leaves from PaperWhimsy and sewed a button on the flower.

This one was fun and glad I made it under the deadline. Here are all the fronts and backs together:



1 comment:

Terri said...

As always Marlynn, your art is fab! You do rolodex cards so well. I, on the other hand, seem to be challenged with horizontal rectangles! I have no idea why!
I love seeing how you layer your work and the colors you choose. Great job!
Thank you for the kind comments you left at my blog. You are so sweet!