Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Merci is # 3 in my Rolodex Cards


Well, I meant to finish her last night BUT my trainer, James, had Mary and me out on the courts from 4:30pm-6:00pm. It was hot, muggy, and down right horrible. Muggy Muggy Muggy and so by the time I got home this body wouldn't move. I even had trouble falling asleep because my muscles just wanted to stretch. Yes, I admit it outright ... I did it to myself. Oh the insanity of aging!

Well, I finished the sweet girl using the letter "M" -- decided to go french and did "merci."


I think she came out fun although I have yet to figure out the look on her face. And, yes, I let the Glossy Accents dry before I touched the card!



Need to get some dinner. Enjoy your evening - I say to you as I yawn. Cancelled tennis after work because we thought it would rain - it didn't but is now.... hmmm, there is a lesson somewhere in this sentence but I don't know where!

3 comments:

Terri said...

You did a fabulous job on this! I love the way you laid it out and the background. Just perfect!

Marlynn said...

Terri, you are just too sweet, sweetie. Thank you, Marlynn

Debby said...

Love this one!!! She is so sweet!!!!