Saturday, July 11, 2009

Layer Love Painting


Finally got Layer Love Paint Class # 2 done. OK, I am so far behind it doesn't matter. BUT, I have to tell you, I am really loving it -- yes, to my surprise. I might just try to do # 3 tomorrow after tennis in the morning, grocery shopping, and lunch. I did three of the paintings. I figure once I get the paint out and my fingers are painted, my apron painted, and everything else in sight I might as well keep going. This is the first one.....


The second one is below. Funny thing on this one -- which you can't tell - the collaged words are upside down. I like the feel of this one. A little eerie! A little twilight zone.


And then we have the last one....



Julie did a blue "sea" theme with these and I loved the colors, the collage, and the drips. My drips are getting better as we go along. And of course, the wraps are getting more multi-colored!


I need to get dinner ..... I have now finished watching The Office - Seasons 1-3. Just picked up Season 4 so will watch a few of those this eveing.


Got me some Moo cards ordered and they were delivered today. What fun it was making them up. I used 10 different designs from my art work.


Got a hint for you..... have someone working on redesigning my blog. As you can see we have now gone to three columns which I am really loving! More will be revealed when the time is right my little chickies...... have a restful evening!

1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

These are all so beautiful...really..well done!!