Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy Days and Sundays - oh so Wonderful in the Breeze

All of my life I have loved rainy days, they lift my spirits and I revel in the gray! Today's post will be short. Headed over to friends to watch football most of the day. You know, I do have to force myself out of this little chaotic space at time, LOL.

But before I run away a few items...

I did add one more thing to the "W" ATC.... no other words need...

I found a great new Dymo Caption Marker at Michaels and had a 50% coupon! WooHoo . Check it out THREE wheels. I used the "small" letters on the ATC card and by doing that was able to get more on it!




And my latest collection from RubyFloy Etsy Shop. Oh the beautiful fragile paper. I heart it, Nat!


And saving the best for last..... Oliver brought this back to me from Florida for taking care of all of his fan mail while he was gone over the holidays.... Smiles to all and to all a good day!


"The notes I handle no better than many pianists. But the pauses between the notes--ah, that is where the art resides." Artur Schnabel

5 comments:

Linda Jo said...

What a delightful blog!

June said...

Ohhh lovely Marlynn, loving that cutie doggy xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Marlynn -- you're an inspiration. Thanks for the tip on the caption/label maker at Michael's. We've got one nearby -- a dangerous place for me, like Trader's Joe's -- so I will pick one up. And I hope your team won the game!

Debby said...

Marlynn, I love, love that atc. And isn't that Oliver the best, what a sweet boy. Hope you are enjoying the game.
Debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How lucky for you to find this dymo label maker at Michael's. I've never seen one like it before.

What an uplifting and fun post. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.