Saturday, January 30, 2010

a little bit of snow on the honeysuckles

Wonderful stay-inside-kind-of-Saturday. Wanted to post this morning before I got really involved in my next project. Thank you all for the kind words regarding (in my cousin's words) "fluffy" Marie Inkblot. Yes, Patty, she did eat ALL the cake. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. This morning I started gathering papers for my Tea Book and managed to get them all cut. (The goal now is to get them decorated and into the book.....)

I found some incredible rusty stuff in the parking lots after the snow and rain we have had.....




And from Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press. Love this stamp set...



My new {S}crap-zine showed up and plan to use a couple of the items in my new tea book. You can find this over at Amy Steinberg's Etsy Shop.

And, my best bud, Nat over at her RubyFloy Etsy shop, was able to work out a deal with me on her music paper. OH my, be still my beating heart... Yes, she took pity on this poor old soul and gave into my whining..... age works for you sometimes....



And finally, sometimes your friends, after hearing you talk about art creations, know how to make you happy happy...... This friend understands and I knew it when she gave me the following:


Okay... need to get to work and create some art. Might be back later on today... you never know.

2 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

as one friend said, it's a "snowglobe kinda day" here in Virginia
perfect description no!!! :)

your tea book papers look fab, can't wait for the next steps!

I am totally coveting your parking lot rusted bling! Good eyes you've got there for 'real' treasure!!!

Nathalie is a real gem, isn't she!

such pretty snowflakes out there!!!!
oxo

Diane said...

All these pictures make me just want to dig in!!