Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lunchtime in the Breeze

Yes, it is my lunch period..... And I usually don't post during the day.... BUT, reading while eating my salad, my receipt from Trader Joe's happened to be on my desk. Why would I turn it over? Don't have a clue. But I did. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did..... still chuckling.

Yes, I do believe the Trader when the Trader says my IQ goes up 2 points because I shop with Joe..... OK, I admit it. I also read the "wrapping" on their toilet paper in the store. That is pretty cool too dude.

OK, just remember it is the little things in life that keep us entertained at lunch time. Don't want to hear anyone out there telling me to get-a-life / have one thank you...... chuckle chuckle chuckle ...

OK, maybe my IQ didn't go up 2 points shopping there yesterday. Wonder if it's cumulative? Obviously, not.... Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's back to work I gooooooo.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Now, I really want a Trader Joes :)

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, I just left a comment on Facebook for you, about buying the lobster ravioli at Trader Joe's this afternoon ... so then I come here, and see you've posted something new and mentioned TJ's !! Small world, filled with delicious serendipity!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I got exposed to Trader Joe's when I went to California two years ago. My friend Joseph shops only there and Whole Foods. I used the ONE paper bag he let me get (since he takes his own cloth bags all the time) for art. They have the best art fodder around. Great post.

Diane said...

Hi Marlynn, I'm not sure if you met Bob (my daughter's dog), but it you haven't, I put him on my blog today :)

Unknown said...

Well that would make keep receipts! We don't have a Trader Joe's. *sob*

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Trader Joe is the best ... eventho there IS temptation down every aisle!! I too look at the backs of receipts and save them!!! LOL