Monday, January 18, 2010

A Monday Off in the Honeysuckles

Yes, today I am off and have gotten some errands done that were not done on Saturday or Sunday. Oliver came over with his mommy for a pedicure and LOVED his wool Trader Joe's bone.....


He loved it so much we had trouble getting him out from behind the dining room table to do his "nails" - he scampers fast...


I also got a "project book" put together. I had picked this up at my favorite stamping store and wanted to get it done sooner than later. I need it for the "treasure box" and clue ATCs.

I started out using Claudine Hellmuth Studio gesso and paints on the chip board.


I then applied decorative paper with my trusty sticky back tape.


Applied the paper.... and ribbon. Love this ribbon that I bought which was "defective" with the paint runs! Kool....


Added a fabric flower ....

If you haven't noticed ---- I am rushing this post since I have to eat a bite and get ready for early doubles indoor tennis tonight. I do have photos of the back of the project book, the inside covers, yada yada, but you get the idea. I did manage to get my clip art organized last night. Will try to check in with you tomorrow after my workout with my trainer.... ugh. A little photo of Oliver on my lap always help the "medicine" go down better. Maybe he could sub for me at my trainer's place???? What a concept.



"Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you but dig for them." Russell H. Conwell

6 comments:

Diane said...

I love what you do Marlynn! I think Oliver and Bob could be good friends :)

forcryeye said...

Fab book! You just reminded me to run down to the bookstore and get some gesso. Squeeze that adorable pup! xo

Terri said...

I love your project book Marlynn! So bright and the images are fab!
Oliver is so adorable. I hope to meet him some day too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oliver is SO adorable, and your project book is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love all of it -- the precious doggy and the project book!

Anonymous said...

Your work is FAB and so is Oliver. How'd the tennis go?
Your blog is so interesting and I really enjoy visiting! I wish I had the determination to make a journal but it never seems to happen. Maybe a little push is in order!
Hugs,
Jan