Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sister Act


I am having trouble with my blogger and who knows what gremlins are in the blogger world. SO this will be quick. I have been playing tennis a lot this week and as the Spring and Summer move in I will be doing less blogging than usual. But I will try to get at least two posts done per week. I was out on the court yesterday and twice today and I have been working on art in between time.... This was a piece started months ago in Claudine Hellmuth workshop. I called her Marie. But she wasn't working. Today I finished her and now she is known as Sister Act. I want to show you more photos of the process but not tonight! My patience is waning with the blogger! The finished piece is on the right.....

It irks me I can't move the photos where I want them and don't really care tonight. More tomorrow. . . .I do have to admit, this is one of the stranger creations I have done. Could just be my mood with the heat outside...... I did have to redo the center Marie - reprinted her and colored her more in greens and reds to work with the other two photos from the Christmas Marie's. Added the chat noir at the top and bottom...... A little Marie head on the clock face.... ah the shame, she is always losing her head.... And that is my Sister Act. Hugs my little honeysuckles!

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I simply cannot believe you, my dear. You are the QUEEN of over the top embellishments. I would have been happy with the first picture, but you kept taking it further and further and further. Even the buttons add to the green theme.

What? Only twice a week blogging? That can't be. What will I do, when I can't see your lovely art? How will I make it? At least you're not in the bars, just behind the net!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Marie looks fabulous on both creations M! Each has its special charms and perfect details!
The words Sister Act always make me think of Whoopi Goldberg in the movie teehee! You do a very creative job naming your pieces!
Enjoy our beautiful weather ... makes good sense!
oxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

I think you did a fabulous job!!

It's SO hot here and my husband is finally out opening up the pool today so I am a happy girl!!

LuLu♥

Debby said...

I love the sister act, very cool. Blogger is nuts the last few days, blah...
hugs,
debby