Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off with Your Head?

Oh me, oh My, my little honeysuckle breezers. We have gone mad here in Aliceland. Yes, after one year almost to the date with The Shark (my Sebring Touring Convertible) I traded it in for The Red Queen.

Yes, say good bye to The Gray Shark, and do you spy the shy queen before her test drive? Or could it be a red Shrek?

Yes, after the test drive, she became mine. I have so missed a red car that is all I had until the Grey Shark..... I never warmed up to the Shark, he was big, muscular, hard to park, and the biggest mother car I have EVER like EVER had. He drove well, the convertible was to die for (had a convertible now for 6 years)... but a "moon roof" will have to do..... Welcome home, Red:

Just a little chatting before the final paper signing:


Yes, the dear Koons Chevy dealer even bought me an ice cream sandwich. . . Hmmm, how much do you thing that little itty bitty ice cream sandwich cost me? hmmmmm, yum yum

And to make a long story short, Red Queen made it home and is parked snugly in a close-to-the-condo parking space.....

Yes, moon roof and all tucked in for the evening. Poor Oliver will just have to adjust to Auntie M not having a convertible, but I trust he will. We can always let him stick his nose out the moon roof? Woof woof....

And tomorrow my little honeysuckles, we will wrap up of our London Photo Sleeve Album - The Tower of London - oh my, talk about queens and "off with their heads!"!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Congrats on the new wheels!! Beautiful..
debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For some reason, I think the new red car looks like it is bigger than the gray shark. But I really want a two seater, so that tells you how I feel about cars. I'm sure you will be very happy with this one. And I would say that was probably a very expensive ice cream sandwich, but I bet it was super tasty.

~*~Patty said...

Oh Enjoy Enjoy those new wheels M!
Love that Queen of Hearts image, that movie was such fun!
Happy long weekend to you!
oxo