Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Calling all Delphi Oracles - to the Breeze NOW

Just a quick update boys and girls. In our Alphabet ATC cards - we have two left to do: O and Z.

Right now the plan is to go with "O" = Oracle of Delphi. Am playing with ideas and have these images set aside. And what might you ask does the lead photo have to do with anything? I don't know, I am thinking and musing on it while I think of oracles.... Personally, it looks like one might have been hit by a rock in the oracle cave.... or is that the bat cave, hmmmm?

I play team tennis tomorrow night - so it will be a late night and I won't be back to visit with you are do any creating. You take care and if I can I will make a quick check-in on Thursday. I so love those messy alcohol inks - they make wonderful blots that I may use it on a Z... How about Z = Zingaro (Italian for Gypsy)? .... hmmm using foreign words are we? for Z - YES!! LOL Time for dinner.

4 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Zingaro = Love it!
that is one very fine ink blot you have there!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OK, I'm lost. I don't know what a Delphi Oracle is. But those images and that background are great. I know you'll come up with something awesome, because you always do.

Terri said...

Oracle is looking good! And Zingaro would be a fab word!
I hope you enjoy your tennis.
Hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

Your ink blot by any other name would still look as sweet! Zingaro- LOVE IT!