Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yes, a Blizzard among the Honeysuckles

6:00 am this morning. Snow falling since last night. Goyle only thought he had shed his winter coat from this past weekend snowfall. But oh no, Goyle. So, I am doing a quick post in case we lose power today. I will be creating and will be back with you to introduce you to Karma my Mean Muse.....

8:20am Winds are howling at 50mph . Winds are suppose to get stronger as the day goes on....


Yes, it is snowing. Calling for 2" or more an hour. We still have way too much snow on the ground for the winds to whip around and the snow won't stop until late afternoon. Yes, it is a Twilight Zone episode. It is the snowmageddon (no boys and girls I did not come up with that descriptive noun.) Trust me. And it just keeps coming, white on white, flake after flake, need ice cream. Send cookies. xoxo


AT this point, please imagine the Twilight Zone theme tune. dodododo dododo ......



6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh wow--not again--we're having a bit of a storm right now,too--it's very windy--we've had worse, but it looks like it's picking up. BTW--I love Russell!! :)

Lovey said...

Ugh!!! When will it stop!!! I'm right here with yah...

Lovey said...

Oh Marlynn...too cute...I'm laying here with my three year old looking through the window at the snow...when he saids..."look mum (not mom), the tree is dancing..it's dancing." Talking about the branches blowing in the wind. How cute and sweet is that? smiles.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am glad you have power. That would suck if you lost power. And, I take it, or at least hope, you don't have to drive to work in this mess. For those of us who the snow has dodged most of the year, I love seeing snow shots.

forcryeye said...

WOW! Well, not only did we have snow...but we had an EARTHQUAKE early this morning! An earthquake in Northern Illinois? Yep!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

hahaa!
I liked the news headline
"Say it ain't SNOW"!!!
oxo