Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In the Breeze, B = Bats

You know I couldn't ignore you, my honeysuckles kiddies, for long. Yes, I just created a quick ATC Alphabet card: B = Bats suck...

I created a similar one for a swap last November and so the creating process did not take a lot of time. Just redid some aspects and cut the images out. All images are from Digital Collage Sheets. I love their Halloween Collection. OH, yes, I just can't resist a witch or a bat. What can I say, runs in the family?

I would like you to know that while watching the Olympics I have been able to go through old magazines, rip and save and toss. Feels good. Making folders such as: ATC Backgrounds, Recipes, and Art Examples.

Stick with me my little honeysuckles. I will try to be back with you tomorrow. Stay safe and warm. GO USA and Canada (for my buds who are putting on such a wonderful show!) Remember, I so love maple leafs. . .

9 comments:

Debby said...

hehehe..Great card and glad to see you are keeping yourself busy while watching the Olympics. THanks for including (us) your Canadian friends. Stay warm..
hugs,
debby

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Bats DO suck LOL!
fun card!
You sound very organized ... I ripe and tear magazines and then .... end up with little piles of cutouts :)
I have been zentangling like a crazy woman watching the Olympics ... HOW do the skaters spin and not fall over or not lose their cookies!!!
Amazing!!!
oxo

Boutade said...

Wonderful card. Gosh, you make so many fine things now, I'm astonished. Total hugaloids to ya, from your le petit poucet.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How adorable. Bats suck, but they are our friends. Love this ATC. Enjoy the Olympics and get organized at the same time. Way to multitask.

forcryeye said...

This is my favorite so far...we share that love of bats, witches, and the like! xo

Unknown said...

I am probably the ONLY person NOT watching the Olympics. I am missing a lot of good organizing time.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I DO like your card!

Anonymous said...

Great card -- I so enjoy seeing this eye candy! And I also love the act of spending time with old magazines and getting new ideas. I save all of my old Somerset issues, and it's amazing what I "missed" the first time I looked at them, ditto my collection of art books! Hope you're enjoying your cozy time, Marlynn!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Fabulously put together!