Friday, February 12, 2010

Life Lesson # 5 - Live It Up My little honeysuckles!

Thank you all for following me through my travels and stumbles among the honeysuckles memory bubbles. I don't know if I meant to get as personal as I did or not but doesn't matter now, does it? I questioned it at times but then, after talking with an artist friend in New Jersey, she convinced me that was the way we get to know each other and at times we have to take the risk to share personal stuff. And, I'm glad I did.

Each of you are very special to me in very different ways. Some of us have met, some of us have not, and some of us have known each other over our past life lines crossing each other in this time and perhaps another. We know each other, we feel, we emphasize, we sympathize, and we care, love, and soul-dance together and laugh.


No matter what life throws at you, grab it and run with it. I know many of us remember a song that was popular a number of years ago and I really do believe it says it all..... Dance my children, dance...

"I Hope You Dance"
by Lee Ann Womack

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger.
May you never take one single breath for granted.

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed.
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens.
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,

I hope you dance
Hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance.
Never settle for the path of least resistance.
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'.
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'.
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter.
When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider.
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance.
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. . . ."


And always remember, God danced the day you were born.....



6 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Birthday cousin!

Diane said...

Great post--I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

Terri said...

Thank you so very much for your honest and heart felt post.
I have so enjoyed getting to know you.
You are a beautiful person.
Happy Valentine's Day to you! I send you hugs of LOVE.

Debby said...

I love reading your posts and getting to know you better, you are a dear, sweet, beautiful lady. I wish nothing but a spectacular birthday week for you.
Happy Birthday!
Hugs,
debby

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

SO lovely and beautifully said dear birthday girl!!!

our youngest son's 6th grade teacher played that song for the kids on the last day of school as his farewell wish for the class ... when our son shared it with me I was so touched, nice to read the lyrics here!

I often remind myself, that I can put whatever I like on my blog (I too self censor at times) it's like the delete button on email, no one has to read or visit for that matter ... it is sweet and special that you shared ... more to Love about you!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY one more time this week.

Second, I always reread every post I write before I post, reading it like someone who just came to my blog might read it. If there is anything that sounds catty, wrong, or whatever, I always rewrite or delete it. I love how you are so honest and meaningful without being boring. "Marlynn is NEVER boring (and always enjoyable to read) in the Honeysuckles."