Monday, February 15, 2010

A little bit more snow on the honeysuckles

This snow thing has really outlasted its welcome. Really outlasted it. Don't like it any more. Today was a holiday and I managed to make two more Alphabet ATCs and hope you like them.

The first is H for Help Wanted. She, plus the typewriter and other elements, is a digital image from itkupilli.



Added some bling, a pink tape measure, and a pink poodle I picked up at a scrapbook convention last summer.



The second card is N for Nunnery. The bottom image is from Digital Collage Sheets. I love her and have used her in several pieces. The top image is a nun from Amy Steinberg who is not doing her digitals at this time over at Charming Sam Studio.



Added black leaves and a copper looking little nugget which spells out Believe....



If I disappear a little this week, all it means is my nose is stuck to the TV watching the Olympics..... Need to get myself in the mood to go back to work tomorrow. Oh my.... this has been few and far between with the snow. OH no.... You, my little bunnies, stay warm where ever you might be hiding! hugs,

4 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Love your ATCs!
the pink doggie reminds me of Oliver!!!

Your nunnery card is brill!!!

Hope getting back to work goes smoothly and painlessly (as possible)
oxoc

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with Patty. When I saw the pink dog, I immediately thought of Oliver. Disappear all you like. However, please keep those lovely ATCs and other art coming.

forcryeye said...

Love them! I love snow, but I can see it is too much of a good thing there. We get whoomped with it, then it melts, then whoomped again, then melts. I would just appreciate a nice clean coating. Enjoy the Olympics! :)

Anonymous said...

Love these cards, and especially the nunnery images -- adorable! These are treasures. I think it's a good idea to take a break when you need to. I am amazed at how much energy can be consumed by blogging ... I can't imagine what I did with my time back in the day before the Internet. Amazing...Enjoy your Olympics time!