Friday, February 5, 2010

The Honeysuckles are Shaking in the Winds & Snow

OK, I really did think this morning that this was going to be a dud of a snowstorm. BUT, it ain't. The winds are picking up and the snow is blowing. I had trouble getting a good photo of Goyle (and he may look a little fuzzy, you know them gargoyles) but his head is buried in the snow. Wonder if we will be able to see him tomorrow? The snow kept blowing on me so I was moving faster than Goyle.


Here is a photo out toward the parking lot, trust me those streaks are snow, lots of it, at this rate we will be buried by morning....



It is too dark outside to get any good photos, so we will need to wait until the morn. In the meantime, I have been busy working on my PaperWhimsy ATC. I gathered all the items I was going to use...
Got the girl done and am having some issues with the letters and my diamond glaze tonight.... like too much diamond glaze. May redo tomorrow which, once the my "design" is done, will go quickly.

Her name is Faeri Fleur....

Yes, let's take a bath in the Glossy Accents.... (I have just ripped off the letters and will try to do a repair tomorrow.)

I did have tea today at 4:00pm which I do believe is the proper time for tea. Apples, cheese, and I did add some whole grain crackers. It was good and warmed me up. Have a good evening and if you are in my neck of the woods, stay in! Most Haunted is up next...... sounds like a great eve to me. Hugs, my friends.




5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was worried about you having to drive in this today. I'm glad you are safe and it sounds like you are hunkered down and ready for the storm. The apple slices and cheese look so good right now.

Diane said...

The weather here is okay, but Mon. through Wed. are looking a little scary--we'll see. I'd love to have tea with you :)

Debby said...

brrrr...stay warm, looks like you have tons of snow in the area. Like the start of your atc, isn't that whimsy girl sweet.
debby

forcryeye said...

I am jealous. There is nothing I love more than a good snow storm! We missed it, just got some flurries and howling winds. Dang. I love being stuck at home with nothing to do but create! Hugs to you too! xo

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Goyle must surely be among the missing with all the snow we're getting!!!
Faeri Fleur is precious!!!
AND your tea looks scrumptious!
I am hoping for a miracle as I was scheduled to fly to Boston tomorrow LOL!!!
oxo
Stay warm and cozy dear one!