Sunday, February 7, 2010

34.2 Inches at Dulles Airport in the Honeysuckles

Yes, that is the latest snow fall total I saw.... Dulles is about 10 miles from my little condo. I am enjoying coffee this Sunday morning and love seeing the sun only because I have not been outside yet to clean the Shark off of the icy snow which is packed in this morning. OK, yes, should have gone out yesterday, but what the hey.... thought I would put on appropriate jammies last night with snowflakes...

I promise after this not to show anymore snow photos, however, since I never got out of my condo...these were taken by my friend and neighbor, Jenny.

Here is the parking lot at the condos, yes there are cars in there somewhere....


Looking at our condo building from Jenny's car in the lot,


The sun, finally coming through at about 5:00 pm on Saturday,

And my nephew-pup Oliver out for one last romp before coming to Auntie M's (that's me) for dinner,


I am happy to report that I did finish my ATC for the PaperWhimsy exchange .... You have seen it in various states, this is it, finally,


I ended up adding a feather....




And finally, Oliver and his mommy and daddy along with Jenny came for dinner last night. Hmm Hmm Good! Chili comes out great in the crock pot!

And Oliver said, "give me some chili, or die humans...."



OK, that didn't work.... Oliver singing for his supper,


DRAT, humans, I guess I have to just look lovable!



6 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

I can't get enough of snow pics!!!
Everywhere you turn there is SO much beauty!

Hope you find your car with not a lot of trouble Lady!!

Your ATC is absolutely splendid! I must go play some ... I have been totally distracted by Mother Nature!

Seems we might be tempted to snap more SNOW pics midweek!!! :)
oxo

Terri said...

I can not even believe how much snow you all got! Will you be able to go to work tomorrow?
I love your ATC, especially the feather addition, it just really makes it. Your ATCs are always so well done!
Hope your having a great Sun-day : )

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh i love your atc, love your snow pics and what breed is your dog please ? I am wanting to adopt a dog like that when i get back from scotland next week.
Hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh i love your atc, love your snow pics and what breed is your dog please ? I am wanting to adopt a dog like that when i get back from scotland next week.
Hugs June xxxx

Diane said...

Oh wow, Marlynn, I LOVE that card even more!! Does Oliver like snow--actually, Bob isn't too crazy about it, which surprises me. That first photo that's up looks like a painting, AND I like your pj's :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have the cutest jammies. Gotta love those penguins. The feather you added to your ATC was the crowning glory, the finishing touch. You have a real eye for composition.

Oliver knows how to put on a show. I only wish Bleubeard were not so photo shy. Dana had to hold him still while I took Magic Carpet photos.

Please don't stop taking snow photos. It helps me know what's going on in your world, and that really IS important to me.