Friday, December 4, 2009

Sneak Peeks again


Last time I was here was on Sunday. Yup, I know it. AND, I have been busy clipping images out so I can start working on tags tomorrow. I have also, while clipping, been playing with layouts. I have to admit - this one may be naughty but I really don't know if I can resist it
....
I "cut" the window out and slipped Mr. Snowman through. We will see what happens to it tomorrow. I did have the lovely Santa looking in the window. And no, boys and girls, I just can't go down that route........ Some things are sacred (OK, I've been known to watch the horror movies with Santa as a crazed killer BUT it wasn't really Santa)..... See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

clipping path said...

Nice image.
Looks very nice.
Like the colour combination.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
image clipping