Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bring on the Holly in the Honeysuckles!


Ahhhh, Yes, today was a new day and I got done what I wanted to. Nice. Managed to work on five envelopes, address them, stuff tags, and now I'm ready for my bubbles as in bath..... but first boys and girls,

Drumrolllllllll, envelope # 1 ...... This one will be flying its way to California and a saucy sunny girl.



Envelope # 2 ...... This one will be truckin' its way to Washington, DC, to a kind, gentle, and beautiful soul. I love her.



Envelope # 3 ..... Yes, the garter is headed to Missouri - the show me state - well she can show it!



Envelope # 4 ... This little watercolor gal is headed to a neighboring county - the artist - absolutely amazing. We want to try to get together next year for a tea and play date.



Envelope # 5 ...... Ohhhhh, my Marie is flying her way to North Carolina to a very special angel on earth who has touched many artists in a short period of time.



AND, now for me...... I'm really trying to get in the Christmas mood. Have not decorated - don't know if I will - not worried about it because it happens every once in a while and doesn't mean much! LOL. I hum bug it just up until about Dec 22 and then go OH no.... no decorations up. It's a toss up what I do after that. Hey, I got the Christmas dishes out for lunch today.


And, now for me -- again, headed to the bubble bath. *Grin*


6 comments:

Terri said...

Marlynn, what a fun post! All your envelopes are super creative.
Good step getting out the Christmas dishes, yeah for you!
You are so full of good cheer, maybe you don't need decorations????

Debby said...

Whoop!!!! Come on girl the Christmas dishes are a start. I love, love your envies and tags. Must have been fun making those. How was the bubble bath.
Hugs,
Debby

ps, I bet Oliver would like a few decorations.

Lindart said...

i just LOVE your envelopes! I really want to sit down one day and make envelopes all day! Whenever I address an envy I always say to myself "I really wish I had time to decorate this!" I have a collection of envelopes people have decorated and sent to me. How about an exchange?

Marlynn said...

Linda - I would love to do an envelope exchange with you and anyone else who would want to do it. I like you alway wish I had "time to decorate" and like the idea of personally decorating for the person I am sending to....

Marlynn said...

Oh, Debby.....

The bubbles were fun.... after checking out your Christmas decorations at your blog - you are putting me to shame and may have to pull them all out from under the stairs! LOL

Marlynn said...

Terri - you are so sweet..... yea, I need decorations. Working on my attitude....... work work..... hehe!