Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The last Sentry standing in the Honeysuckles

Walked out this morning at 7:30 am and the "last sentry" caught my eye as I looked to the left. This snowman was created on Saturday in the big wet snow (see Saturday post) by my neighbors (daddy, mommy, and the two year old little girl) .... and last night we had around 1.8 inches of rain and there he is.... still standing. Love it - I'm so happy I caught this photo this morning because tonight even after 50 degrees and wind -- a little bit of him is still left - more than I imagined. Godspeed my Sentry, I know you will return at the next snow.

Am getting ready to work on some "blank canvas" tonight.... starting to decorate envelopes for the tags to be sent away (see Saturday and Sunday posts). I hope to place them in the mail on Monday. I won't be back with you until Saturday. Tomorrow I have tennis and on Friday I have both a workout with my trainer and tennis.

I love my {S}crap zine...... my volume II-2009. There are a few still available and these are well worth the money. Head over to Amy Steinberg's Etsy Shop to see more images.

Monday night had to run over to the mall and you will not believe what I found on sale at 40% off the sale price........ lounging pants - hot pink - using images from the Cavallini & Company Paris Rubber Stamps (yes, I have the stamps and was so laughing out loud at L&T) - one pair only in the whole wide store and in my size...... yes, it was meant to be and I have them on right now! So, will see you on Saturday - in the meantime me and my lounging pants are headed downstairs to fix dinner....
Chuckles! Here's to hot pink! Have a great eve and for those of you in the eye of the storm that is moving across the country.... stay warm and for those in the blizzard in MN and WI, stay inside!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Ah poor Sentry! Love the tag and the lounging pants are awesome. We have had terrible weather all day and it is so windy right now, yuck!!Have fun on your travels.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs,
Debby

Julie Prichard said...

Via con Dios, Sentry! cavallini pants..I LOVE them!

Terri said...

Ah, the little guy is giving it all he's got to hang in there!
And you are one lucky duck to get those pants! Wooohoooo!

Amy Steinberg said...

That is so nice of you to mention our little {S}crap Zine. Thank you! We are glad you are enjoying it!!!! xoxo

christina said...

oh i am so happy you love the Scrap Zine...can't wait to see what you create out of it!!