Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lutradur - the Sequel

Just finished working on three pages in the Lutradur book! I like them. On the front cover I added the word "Love." Then attached two "Prima Artful Collage" flowers. The colors are more vibrant than this photo, sorry, but it gives you the general idea. Will get a better photo when the book is complete.



On the inside cover page I found a clip art photo and sewed on it, attached to page. Added the word "Family" and attached two "Prima Artful Collage" flowers.



On the page I call the flowers I added buttons and leaf ribbon. I had to do this because of what I am working on the opposite side. Lesley told us that this is like material - which it is - and it bleeds through. So when I added a ribbon to the opposite side the tacky glue came through which I think is OK since it will probably dry matte. But I like the look of the buttons and it blends in with my color scheme. My bits of Lutradur really rolled up into an almost ball when I got the heat gun too near. It's called make the best of your artful oops.




Getting time for beddy bye. I did manage to watch Top Chef after dinner tonight. YOU GO CARLA. I like so hope she wins and takes it! She does cook with love. Fingers crossed for Wednesday's finale.

No comments: