Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Honeysuckle Breeze is alive and well

I'm back. I'm OK. After not eating from Sunday at 8:00 pm until Tuesday at 5:00 pm, I feel great today. I hate fasting for tests. I hate fasting for tests. I have fasted three times since January and I hate fasting. OK, that is out of my system.

Just an update on the project I started on Sunday with the "women" - I debated, and debated, and debated, and probably while waiting for the procedure yesterday looking at the hospital ceiling it hit me. This is going to be an "arch" murder book. No sweet stuff folks. Just murder. It all started with my calendar this year, you know the one, neglected murderesses.....


Well here are the "pieces" for the opposite page from the old woman. We are getting there but I need more time to put this together. Translated, "I have to clean my space up to put stuff out again." I lost something for this page and will find it once I start gluing stuff down..... I also have to get the sewing machine out and make a place for that... oh hum, life is good.



Will visit with you later - supper is cookin' - YEA food.

No comments: