Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Visual Journaling Again


I'm sure you remember my visual journaling I started on my trip to Wisconsin at Halloween. Well, you will be happy to know I have not given up working on the pages that were started on the plane, in the hotel, on the plane, and then home. I have been adding elements to the pages and really like this one.

Here is the "before" page called "Fly the Friendly Skies":

OK, now to the finished visual journaling page....



I added rub-on swirls, the face of a 20's gal, and then sewed some of grandma's lace on the page. That was a little tricky and you should see what it did to the "cat" on the back side. OH oh - that page looks like Halloween -- yes, Pumpkin Head lives:


If you see this cat, RUN baby RUN!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love the finished product on that one! And the cat definitly looks halloween!