Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh yeah, I met Claudine, honeysuckles are breezin'


Right now I am sipping my Pumpkin Spice Latte and nibblin' on Madeleines Petite French Cakes. How good is that? I ask, "how good is that?" What a perfect day to start off a week long vacation here at home during the holidays. Laundry's done. Need to do grocery shopping but that will be no big deal. Got turkey last week!


OH YESSSSS ------>I got to meet her. YESSSSS, I got to meet Claudine Hellmuth! How much fun Larcy and I had yesterday. It was a nice day. A leisurely lunch at our little french cafe. Arrived early at Angela's to get good seats. Bought her items before they were sold out. (Yes, I have been to enough of these to know, buy first before the workshop or demo.....buy first otherwise it will all be gone when the class is over.) Had great fun watching her demo her new products through Ranger. Can't wait to try some of these techniques. Her paints seem to be really good better -than others I have. It always depends on what you are going to use your paint for as to rather you go cheap or good, as my friend Michelle Ward said in her workshop I attended in Wisconsin.


I was able to get my photo made with her. She autographed my book I showed you yesterday. I got home and put her products on my shelves.

I am now working on the "house" book I want to finish before my brother, Jim, and godson, Aaron, arrive for Thanksgiving. I will most likely give this book away as a gift to a special young lady. I won't name her in case she is reading this blog, who knows! ; ) -- but when I see her in January, I will give her this little gift.

And, I did as I told you I was going to do... I am referring to an earlier post this past week concerning goodies that arrived at my door. I told you I was not going to hoard the stuff and I did use one of the vintage flash cards in the "house" book. Let me tell you -- when I got ready to "big bite" the holes into the card my heart raced and raced! When I got ready to rubber stamp the flash card, my heart skipped some beats. But I did it. I walked on the dark side and ALTERED them.
Speaking of altering, I bought the coolest cute black t-shirt from my friend Korie titled "Altered State." I love it and it so explains my world. Back to creating! This day is good. Probably need to run to the grocery store! Life is great in my Honeysuckle land, the breeze is blowing, and the honeysuckles smell so good. Takes you back to another time, another age, another era! Oh my, my soul can soar around at times.

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

hey there! so super great to see you yesterday!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh.... It's been ages since I met you & Larcy for lunch. I might have to invite myself along next time.

Maybe I'll have to treat myself to a class next time there's a celeb at Angela's. It seems to be the only way I'll ever lay eyes on you & Larcy again.

XOXO