Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mission Accomplished -- Part One!


You can see the BED!!!! WooooooHooooo. Who knew it still looked as cute as it always looked. Trust me you will never see the "before" photos......too embarrassing!

How cute is the little "Paris" satchel? Found it at Jo Ann's and had to have it to store stuff in. Think I will put all my little vintage ephemera bits and pieces.


I still have some papers to go through BUT the biggest hurdle has been crossed. Yes, you can see the bed. All in all, I did get a lot done yesterday and the day off felt good. I know the above photo looks like chaos -- but believe me, it is very organized and I do know where each item is. Yes, I have to admit, I have too many items and stuff, but the minute I clean out I need whatever I got rid of immediately. I have to admit to you, I am using up stuff and refusing to hang on to something because it is pretty, cute, special, or whatever. My one greatest investments was the "clip it up!" that I got at our scrapbook convention this summer. It is so great. However, need to warn you that you do have to have a space that it will fit in. It is not small and some people travel with these to crops. Hmmmmmm. I would drop it.

Still haven't found my cross stitch. . . but as you know I am redoing it. No big deal. I did find a watch that I had put in a little plastic bag ready to give to a friend (who does jewelry) to repair. That was two years ago. Lesson learned - the lost will be found in its own time.

No comments: