Sunday, August 1, 2010

And the Winner is............. boys and girls



Congratulations goes to Egmont, The Artist Within Us! In a Random Drawing utilizing .... Random.Org his number came up.

He was the 6th person who left a comment that he wanted to be included in the drawing for the ZenTangle book.

Egmont, please send me your address via my email: mlikens@aol.com and I will get your book, Zentangle 2 in the mail. Lunch is calling.....



Special thanks go to both Patty at Magpie's Nest and Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover for mentioning the give away and thank you to all the new visitors to my blog for stopping by and taking a look and leaving a comment. Will post again later today. Need to run some errands and clean up some space up here in the messiest craft room around!

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm going to slit my wrists. NO, I'm going to congratulate Egmont because I am sure he will appreciate the book (since you know I really would not). I bet he makes some awesome zens as a result. Have a great lunch and I'll check by in later.

Four Seasons in a Life said...

Greetings Marlynn,

I was hardly awake this morning when I checked my email on my cell phone and read your message that I had won. Now I have no excuse not to be doing any Zentangle after studying the pages in the book.

I thank you very much for your gift and know that I truly will make good use of it.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,
Egmont


PS: I love what Elizabeth wrote.

~*~Patty S said...

OH BIG congrats to Egmont, couldn't have gone to a nicer person!
Happy Sunday to ya!
oxo