Sunday, August 1, 2010

Not Much to Report....... in the Breeze

I have been working on stuff today. Sorting..... found old shoe boxes to drop stuff in.... Why is it that my place looks worse at the end of the weekend than before? Huh..... somethin' ain't right. OK.... I've also run errands today. Saw this beauty in the parking lot.

Love the sticker better.

Did I have to tell you it was a Girl car? OK, no comments, please, I just happen to love red.

Been working on an ATC that is NOT coming together. Have to walk away from it but want to leave you with something for tonight. Digging up stuff from the past - a year-old creation just for you. This was from my Gratitude Journal using magazine "art".....


5 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Marlynn, Thanks for sharing this page...nice collage... steph

Four Seasons in a Life said...

Greetings Marlynn,

A cat for Elizabeth and Bluebeard, and for me one of my favorite characters from A. Christie's mystery novels, Hercule Poirot.

Thank you for sharing,
Egmont

~*~Patty S said...

It IS amazing how organizing makes a big mess ... well until it's all situated that is....that's if I can remember how that goes *ggg*

I adore Hercule, saw him recently in his Orient Express show and it was fabulous...so well acted, with great period costumes and sets too!

sometimes a piece just needs a little distance!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For some reason, I thought I left a message last night. My mind must be going. I'm glad to see you are taking steps to organize. Like things go together and return things after you have used them should be your mantra (grin).

And how sweet of Egmont to notice the cat. I've always loved this spread, but never put that much personal attachment to it before.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Really like the collage. ahhh don´t get me started on organizing...I will tackle it ,,,one of these days:)