Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alice & her Domestic Disturbance

I quickly signed off the last time we were together because a storm was coming. And, boy-oh-boy, did it come. With such disturbance in the air, watch me segue into domestic disturbance. Here is Alice's Chapter 3, appropriately called "Domestic Disturbance":

On this page in the Alice saga, I literally printed out the chapter information on tissue dress pattern. A mica chip was attached on top of it and rusty elements and corrugated streamers added. And off into the sunset the butt of the Hare runs.... (or is that the butt of the joke?)



Oh the horror, oh the violence, oh the.... holy smoly, bat girl, it's a witch fight.


Yes the cat knows and you can see it in his eyes, these two were never meant to get along in this lifetime or the next. This page hosts rub-ons, ribbon, a canvas book page (PaperWhimsy digital download), green foliage, jewels, red feathers, and like what more could a girl ask for or a Queen for that matter?



Remember, this is the "evidence page" and in the lower corner you can see "My Waldo" coming upon the fight.



Run bunny run or your hare is cooked!

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

This is so much fun! I am loving reading the adventures!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am loving this!

LuLu Kellogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This just keeps getting better and better. What an adventure you have cooked up (pun intended).

BTW, that sky has some RSC. Since you used to live in Oklahoma, you know what that is, but for others it means Really Scary Clouds. Happy and safe Sunday.

Diane said...

Ooooh, this is my favorite so far!!
That weather looked nasty--I hope it doesn't come this way. I have to drive to Buffalo today, and if there's one thing I hate--it's driving in a storm, and I won't even be the one driving.

~*~Patty S said...

Storm was a brewin ... you captured it so well M!
Fab pages, really great getting to see them ... brilliant printing on pattern tissue! Must investigate that
oxo