Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And then Alice was "Lost"

Here is your final edition in the saga of Alice - A Cautionary Tale..... On the photo above you can see the "tab" titles (on the back-side) that were used from 7 Gypsies Rub-Ons: "For Sale," "A True Story," "Chocking Hazard" (you gotta watch out for them bunny bones kind of like fish bones...sorry a little sick I know but couldn't resist), and "Proof." It was a really fun project to work on!

Not much more to say as we fold the book closed. I'm so happy all of you have enjoyed the journey with me and Alice. I appreciated your comments very very much. Let's just hope our lost child will once again find her way out of the rabbit hole and home.


Obviously the "waldo" rabbit did - you will note that on neither of the last two pages is he around .... he doesn't have to run away anymore. I know there is a moral here but not going there.


Do tell. * wink *


6 comments:

Createology said...

I love what you have created. I cannot believe Alice is lost...

Diane said...

So excellent Marlynn!!

Unknown said...

Oh, WHAT a relief! From your title, I thought maybe your BOOK got LOST!

You made me look!

So glad that your wonderful creation did not go missing...

~*~Patty S said...

Love the pink highlights and that lace is a super touch ... all good stories must come to an end

many thanks for sharing with us talented Lady!
oxo
word verification: "chirt"
exclamation for when it's over heehee

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've had a virus in my computer, so I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date :>) And I almost missed the ending of this story. I'm so glad you were able to share it. It has been a fantastic journey and fun trip down the rabbit hole.

Lindart said...

Absolutely LOVE your Alice book! You are so incredibly creative!