Friday, July 8, 2011

Some days you're the bait and some days you're. . .

Just a very quick visit, over coffee. I so love my Wylde Women's Wisdom thoughts I receive each day that I had to share this one with you along with photos of my dear dear "Dilbert" following our staff meeting yesterday and then today. YES, there is a lesson to be learned from the dummy.  He got in the mood to celebrate, celebrate.... and that was yesterday....... A thought from Tammy,

"Marlynn

When you are tired, rest.
When you are disillusioned, have a look at your expectations
(and where they came from).

When you are confused, spend some time with a friend
who loves you enough to listen but not to try to fix.

Notice I don't say "If you are tired"
I say "when."

When You acknowledge things, you are prepared for them.
Acknowledge cycles in your life,
because they're going to happen.

Tammy Vitale"

And just like in life, and just like Tammy said, we need to acknowledge cycles in our lives. Some days you are up and some days you can be just like Dilbert...... the day after.....Have a great day, peeps, remember it is Friday. Celebrate your joys thru the cycles of you life. Enjoy your java. Yum Yum


1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Some days the balloons are pointed skyward and some days they . . .

Had a great laugh at Dilbert's expense today. Enjoyed the life lesson, too!!