Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it Sunday all ready?

The weekend has come and gone very quickly and here it is Sunday, and no, I have not worked on my red Asian coaster. But I have managed to do a lot of work from the office, which is good. This is work that needs to be done to play catch up and it makes you feel really good, especially doing it with mindless TV going and you are reclining in your recliner! Not bad. So in order to give us all a little creative kick-start, got three more Alphabet ATC cards for you:  J, K, and I:

J = Java

K = Killer Klowns (yes, one of my favorites - loved the movie too - Killer Klowns from Outer Space)


I = Island (or what I should do with the turkey netting from Thanksgiving, LOL)


And before we leave, I have to share with you my Tammy message from today with a little odd photo, just think BAG Lady! I will be the best dressed bag lady you have ever seen wearing my jewelry.... yes sir ree,



"When you are in a creative or appreciative zone,
you literally have no access to your inner lizard,
 that fear-based, non-creative, shrieking little beasty
who is so afraid you're going to be a bag lady.
 


6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Every time I see pieces like Java Jolt, which made me laugh hard, to Island, I realize how versatile you are as an artist. Your creativity knows no bounds. I'm ready to start an ABC series, but I know it would never compare to yours. Wonderful job.

Miss Kitty said...

Greetings dear Marlynn,

Looking at your ATC art work I appreciate your style and intricate work which is very different from my first ATC I did this independence day. Now I have more to create, because I am hooked.

Warmest regards,
Miss Kitty and Egmont

Terri said...

Hello Marlynn! How are you doing? I adore each and everyone of your Alpha ATCs! I am so glad you are sharing them with us.

I am having a fabulous time across the pond, and looking forward to hearing about the plans you and Jan are making!
Hugs,
Terri

Jan Hennings said...

These sweet projects bring a smile to my face! Love them!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marlynn
Love your awesome pieces (the one with the mouse ears really tugs at my heart)...hope you are staying cool this week!

Lovey said...

Oh M. I love your creative heart! Great picture of you too...and ooh I love that thread rack in the background...hugs!