Monday, July 4, 2011

The Nightmare Creation


It has been going on two months since I created anything.... Two months.


And today it happened, boys and girls,


It happened. The Nightmare was born and really isn't done yet. Those of you who know the way I create realize this is just the beginning. I will be adding to this creation but wanted you to see the beginning product.


Not sure where this creation will lead but I can say a little purge goes a long way to help one's creativity, and YES, I did clean up the space when I decided to call it a day. Hope you are enjoying the fireworks tonight. I will try to be back later on in the week. It has been fun being back with you, my buds!

9 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Well, I can't wait to see where this goes!!

Terri said...

Woohoooooo! Marlynn is creating again! Yay for you girl!

Your "Clown" piece has "Marlynn" written all over it....I can't wait to see how it progresses!

I am still cleaning some in my art room too. It is better than it was.
Hugs,
Terri

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I see lots of rust fodder that could be something from my studio (except for the clown of course). I will watch eagerly to see how this one develops.

~*~Patty S said...

OH MY two months IS a long time...must feel so good to get back arting!
oxo
p.s. hope you had a sparkling 4th!

Dorthe said...

Marlynn- how great, and what a piece to start on- wow-I wish you joyful hours with your clown piece.
xo,Dorthe

my word verification is : workin :) well misses the g -but funny...

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I can't wait to see it! :) Good job on the purging...yesterday I spent two hours hanging photos in our hallway :) and cleared my desk...even my brother chuckled about it. Thanks for being my partner in purging crime!

Julie Prichard said...

Seems like it is purge season! Glad you started your project..spooky as it may be... :)

xo

Unknown said...

Oooo, I LIKE that creepy clown! I am not back to creating yet, but I am glad YOU are!

Dianne said...

hey, a lot of people think clowns are creepy...glad you're creating again!

I've linked to your blog on my recent post. Your studio organizing & cleaning inspired me! ;)