Friday, July 29, 2011

Just Another Friday Coffee Break

Today for your drinking pleasure, my note from the Universe this early morning:

"Baby souls follow.

Young souls lead.

But old souls, Marlynn, are happy to dance alone.

Not that I'm spying on you,

The Universe"

So my advice to you, my peeps, is to dance. Just dance! Life is fantastic and we need to dance with glee. Hugs and as we all say, TGIF!

(PS. obviously, Salem Woman # 2 didn't work and I tore up the ATC last night. But don't worry already got her re-cut and ready to rock and roll is "Pot Luck" -- yes, I had to drag her out of the trash for this photo and I admit I am a proud trash-stalker!)



6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I never trash my old art, I just turn it into a new collage (grin). Glad you salvaged her. And now the Universe smiles on you, too.

Janet Ghio said...

I have a rejected Frida Kahlo face that I made years ago-George found her in the waste basket and rescued her and pinned her to the inside of the wicker waste basket--we call her "our lady of the trash" and she has lived in there for about three years now. I always get a chuckle when I catch her looking at me from the basket!!

Lovey said...

TGIF...Have a beautiful and cool Friday my M!!! Took some cool pics...check em' out...We had to get back in the house cause it's just too darn HOT...time for some nice cold TEA!! Kisses...

Dorthe said...

Marlynn- I`m glad you are dancing, I do that now and then, also ---maybe not enough!
but dear, to this lady of the North-please tell me what TGIF means-- I have seen it other places, so now I have to ask ?
Your salvaged lady, looks great , wonder what you are doing with her ....
Hugs,Dorthe

Terri said...

Marlynn, these little peeks are intriguing!
Love your message. Dancing, enjoyment, reveling, all things fabulous for us to be doing!
Hugs,
Terri

~*~Patty S said...

ooo brilliant words and inspiration for this piece...you gave it a lovely new life

I was mostly unplugged over the weekend ... looks you you were busy creating wonderful art that I must catch up on!
oxo