Sunday, July 24, 2011

sewing 101


Today has been a lazy Sunday - which is so nice. Yes, I did get errands run, watched tennis, and am cooking dinner right now.  Decided to work on an ATC. As I explained before in a post, if I have a title, the creation process goes quickly. Today for you review is "sewing 101." Right now her "Stickles" are drying because I wanted to add a little bit of color.  I have some Salem images from DigitalCollege I want to use up and will make a few more of these and probably call them my "Salem Era."


Also started working on a "grocery box" notebook I made last year and am thinking about giving it away. Will make up my mind later.... I really do love the Heineken Beer Boxes for note books....


They have such vibrant green color and along with an image from an old calendar - I think it works. Throughout the notebook I have added  a few digital images - the ones below are from Itkupilli.


All I can say, is sleep well my Divas! Enjoy your week and let's all hope it cools down, it has started here that way today  a few degrees at a time.... yes. . . degree by degree!


4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm loving the ATC and think this is a great start to a new series. I look forward to seeing more from Salem. And of course, that notebook is going to be spectacular. I like how you have begun this book. It will be something to truly appreciate in the end.

Have a great week, dear friend. This morning I heard we have had 24 consecutive days of 100 degree or higher temps. Not a record I am proud of.

forcryeye said...

I keep saving boxes to make books from, and I never do! Shame on me! I hope you are well, I think of you often! :)

Terri said...

Hello Marlynn, I am finally home! Had a fab time, but missed you!
Your new atc is incredible. I love every bit of it. And your new book too, what a fab cover!
I love seeing what you are creating!
Hugs,
Terri

~*~Patty S said...

Fun ATC and your cardboard package book is splendid too...a girl after my own heart

I am often inspired by quotes/words in creating too
AND
I take second looks at all packaging thinking ... ooh too nice to pitch...nice to see you actually USE what you save ;)

stay cool my friend!
the heat has me feeling droopy and I am falling behind in blogland and other places too...oh dear
oxo