Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lessons Learned. . . . huh?


Yes, my honeysuckle peeps, three more ATC Alphabet cards for your enjoyment on the Sunday afternoon. We are now at L, M, and N....... I call them Lessons, Marie, and Nunnery. Each were fun in their own way,

L = Lessons Learned?

M = Marie's Folly

N = Nunnery

All of you know the devil is in the details and many times when I create I just start looking and looking knowing somewhere is that special little detail that will set the ATC off..... For example, I can't tell you where I found the "believe" but felt it was perfect for this ATC.




And now a look-see at my one of the pieces of art I bought in June at Theresa Martin's art show. Love it or how do you spell M-A-G-I-C-A-L. Yes, it is hanging on my wall. I always love the shadows my lamp throws on the wall at night!


You all have a fab evening. Will try to get back to you the middle of the week. Been a busy weekend. Manage to play cardio tennis yesterday, had lunch with Theresa to pick up my art work (you will see the second one soon) and today being doing the usual errands and chores. Not sure I shared this with you, but well worth a second time for those new to the blog,

"A note from the Universe:


Its not the day you have to handle, but the moment.
Its not the dragon you have to slay, but the fear.
And its not the path you have to know, but the destination,
What a relief, huh?"


From Harley, Rat, and me, hugs and kisses and warm and fuzzies. Always remember - the moment, the fear, and the destination when you are feeling low..... Relief is not far off. Trust me.  ;   ]

6 comments:

Lovey said...

A good word in due season....love the art...beautiful! xoxo

Dorthe said...

Marlynn, your ATC`c are gorgeus, especially love the N -one,
and for the "words of true" thanks,they are great to remember.
Hugs to you and your clever friends :)
Dorthe

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the words from the Universe. Harley said it all!

I was especially taken by the Marie ATC. As if the crown wasn't enough, the heart added the perfect touch. You really DO believe in the details! Great work, dear friend.

Annette said...

I recall listening to a Sesame Street cartoon of a country singer singing, "This is a story about the number 3. One, Two, Three." in his twangy voice. So even though the 3 you bought is not twangy in any way, that is what I hear when I look at it.

~*~Patty S said...

Theresa's art piece looks wonderful on your wall...it would look great anywhere tho wouldn't it ;)

You know I {heart} your nunnery card...all thanks to you I now have some great nun collage sheets...somewhere!

and yes it IS all in the details...always enjoy your attention to them dear lady!
oxo
p.s. stay cool!

Unknown said...

Those ATCS are PERFECT!
And I can see why you bought that wall art. I like how the #3 looks like a pendulum.

verification word, "baryph",
looks like Shakespeare-speak for "up chuck".
heeheehee