Saturday, November 21, 2009

Musings in the Honeysuckles


Oliver is down for his nap. He has had such a busy morning. Yes, we woke at 8am and did our morning stroll.

He did his stretching:
Then his morning exercise:

He helped make the crock pot stew for this evening.


We then ran errands - I needed to grab something from the office. He loved the McDonald's drive through.


Now taking a nap while I proceed to work on the November Gorey calendar. I have started it but have not created the work..... Back in a few with my creations.


And woof woof from Oliver.

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

They are busy little creatures! Mine are gone for a week, and it feels silent in the house!

Diane said...

This is so funny-it's like we were on the same wavelength. I was never much of a dog person, until I met Bob. My kids laugh at me--they say I need a grandchild--Bob can never be replaced :)