Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Remembering the Walls Notebook


Last night while lounging in my I love NY pjs......I remembered my Walls notebook. Have not worked on it in ages and ages and ages. So between last night and this morning here is what I did... I started with a page I had added an image to (months ago) because I thought it looked cool (stamped image on acetate):


I used this image a lot in my London photo sleeve album because he so reminds me of Jack the Ripper.... So last night I was still "into" using my CSI Crime Tape on everything and cut out a digital image I had printed on canvas:


Still thought we needed something and so I began to add clip art to "Jack's" page....

I believe my goal was to make the page look like it had windows because I cut out the image which was here..... have scissors will cut... this "background" was a photo from my earlier NYC visit of a beautiful window display.... and then one more clip art girlie girl.....



When all was said and done I added a transparency of trees from a large pad of 12x12 paper and liked it.


The finished pages:


Oh yeah, the pjs.....



2 comments:

Lindart said...

Love your page Marilyn! isn't it great when everything comes together? Must be those PJs. . .!

Terri said...

Fun, Fun and fun!