Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Honeysuckles

One year ago today this blog, Honeysuckle Breeze, was born. WOW. One year doesn't seem possible.


So, let's just go back to my roots (OK, you do notice even at a very young age my grey had started to come in ..... ) Here I am with my favorite count who gave me a hickey right there in the dungeon. Why not, you only live once.


Happy Birthday my little honeysuckles blowin' in the breeze.....

*Kiss * Kiss *

Thank you to all my readers who made it so much fun!


6 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Hooray! Happy birthday to you!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday to the wonderful Honeysuckle Breeze!!!
Many blessing to you on your next year of creative sharing!

forcryeye said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss M! Today is my sister's birthday! We September girls rock! xoxo

~*~Magpie's Nestw said...

Congratulations on your first blogaversary!!!
A year DID go really fast :)
Here's to many more years of Honeysuckle Breezes
oxo ~*~ Patty

Kathryn Costa said...

You are a delight! What a playful place you have here. Congrats on your first blogaversary. May the next year bring you lots of creative adventures!

Boutade said...

Enthusiastic cheers! You've burst into outer space like a rocket with your creative explorations, following dreams of a most awesome kind.