Thursday, September 3, 2009

OK my little boys and girls - I have a ...


SURPRISE for you.... Well kind of...

Look what is on Claudine Hellmuth's blog.....
YES, you're very own Paper Dolls. I found this while I was crusin' around one of my favorite blogs... Run, don't walk, Run over there. I have just ordered two sets of paper dolls. I mean how cute is this and they will make marvelous birthday and Christmas gifts for males or females ... boys or girls ...

Just think, you could have yourself made up for your mother.... You could have your children made for their grandparents and on and on and on....... What friend, relative, mummy, daddy, wouldn't love these? You can make your whole family into paper dolls and put on your refrigerator.... Or, hey, make up your "own" dang family and hang them on the fridge.... WOW.... what possibilities, what a concept....... hmmmmmm... (I'm wondering if this is really Claudine's refrigerator...I am so jealous)


Please note these photos are used with permission from Claudine. Claudine notes on her blog:

"For $25 + shipping (order 4 or more @ just $20 each) you'll get a custom magnetic doll with your photo image + a set of outfits in a reusable gift tin."

For more information, click here.

Okie dokie - need to go watch tennis. Yes, I am back at work but we have a three day weekend coming up...... time for you to get your paper dolls ordered!

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

thank you for posting about this and spreading the word!! Love your new blog makeover, looks so cute!

Terri said...

These are adorable! I have Claudine's paints. Her art is unique, isn't it? So cute.